- 20th Anniversary Year
- Asia’s Longest Standing Sugar Conference
- The ONLY Trade & Policy event in Indonesia
Now into its 20th year, IBC’s Asia sugar conference has established itself as the preferred annual meeting point for sugar industry players in Asia. It remains the ONLY conference with a comprehensive focus on trade, investment and technology, and provides excellent partnership opportunities with Asian players.
What’s New in 2014!
- 2 Separate Tracks
- Production, Refining and Diversification
- Trade & Investment
- Site Tours - Madukismo Sugar Factory (Yogyakarta)
- Welcome Reception (26 August) - An additional networking opportunity for you to meet up with speakers, local clients and traders.
- Gala Dinner (27 August) - Where business meets pleasure! Here is yet another opportunity to make the most of being at our conference
- Online Networking Tool - See who is attending, send/receive messages and make appointments before and after the event.
Key speakers this year include:
|Dr. Delima Hasri Azahari|
Ministry of Agriculture, Indonesia
|Mulhim M Eltayeb|
Kenana Engineering and Technical Services, Sudan
Agro-Industrial Specialist, Vice-Chairman, Myanmar Sugarcane and Sugar - Related Producers and Manufacturers’ Association
Head of Procurement, Legal Compliance and Dispute Resolution, Al Khaleej Sugar Co. (L.L.C.), UAE
- Sugar milling base in Indonesia with over 30 mills
- Meet up with local producers and partners and see what’s happening at the grass roots
- Schedule site visits
- Get first hand appreciation of business opportunities
- Direct flights available from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
|International Marketing Partner|